Pet Friendly Hotel in Virginia Beach
Your faithful companion is invited to stay at Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel in one of our many pet-friendly guest rooms. No need to leave your furry friend at home while you're traveling!
- Dogs under 40 lbs ONLY and must be booked for a designated pet friendly room
- Dogs must be announced at check-in to ensure placement in a pet friendly room
- Guests are required to sign a waiver acknowledging our pet polices at check-in
- Guests will be charged a $250 cleaning fee for having a dog in a non-pet friendly room or for any rooms showing pet damage upon check-out
- Cats, birds and exotic animals are not permitted
- From Memorial Day – Labor Day, Virginia Beach City ordinance does not allow dogs on the beach or boardwalk.
- Pet friendly rooms types: Oceanfront Kings, Oceanfront Doubles, Partial Ocean View Kings, Partial Ocean View Doubles, and City View Kings.